Hi & welcome to my blog.

Let me share with you my Stampin Up! experience and my passion for crafts in general. Happy bloggin!

Sab xxx

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Quarterly Team Meeting

Last Saturday was our Quarterly Team Meeting with Amanda. It actually was my first time as I joined Stampin Up! in January. I really enjoyed it and I am very pleased with the different techniques and projects.
I haven't had time to make a card based on Elaine's tutorial (it's half-term!!!!) but I promise to try by the end of the week.

Here is Jane's demo card. Would make a lovely Mother's Day card. We used the heart punch to make the flower petals.

Next is Amanda's Easter basket. No cutting involved, just folding and gluing. Quick and easy to make. The good thing with this basket is that it can be used for any occasion for sweets, crisps, flowers...


And now, Amanda's Punch book.  A clever way to show all the different punches from the catalogue.


Back soon!
Sabxxx

1 comment: