Hi & welcome to my blog.

Let me share with you my Stampin Up! experience and my passion for crafts in general. Happy bloggin!

Sab xxx

Sunday 14 March 2010

Birthday cards

Yesterday, my sons were invited to a double birthday party.
I usually don't make children's birthday cards (except for my boys) as there are far too many parties during the year, but seeing the price of cards in shops I though I would give it a go and I am quite pleased with the results.
More over, any savings on cards can go towards buying more craft supplies!


Here is a boy's card.





Recipe :
Stamps : none, but any Happy Birthday stamp can be used
Cardstock : Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks : Old Olive, Only Orange, Certainly Celery
Accessories : brad, bone folder, sponge dauber.
From personal supplies : green glaze pen, black glaze pen, biro pen, white glaze pen, metallic silver pen.

 
And now a girl's card.


Recipe :
Stamps : SAB Vintage Labels, Simply Said
Cardstock : Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion
DSP : Tea Party
Inks : Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Accessories : bone folder, dimensionals, sponge dauber.
From personal supplies : black glaze pen, Anna-Marie Designs Teddy template.

No comments:

Post a Comment