Hi & welcome to my blog.

Let me share with you my Stampin Up! experience and my passion for crafts in general. Happy bloggin!

Sab xxx

Friday 19 February 2010

3D Flowers

Here is a 3D project that I made based on a tutorial from Time for Crafting VIP Area.
This site is packed with great ideas and the membership only costs £15 per year. It gives you access to templates, demos, tutorials, product reviews and an Emag. Have a look at the website, it's worth it!
Flat.

Standing.

Recipe

Stamps : none but possibility to use stamps on flower pot
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron
Designer Papers : Tea Party
Inks : Basic Gray, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, So Saffron
Accessories : Certainly Celery ribbon, Bradz, bone folder, sponge dauber, glitter glue, flower templates, flower pot template

No comments:

Post a Comment