Hi & welcome to my blog.

Let me share with you my Stampin Up! experience and my passion for crafts in general. Happy bloggin!

Sab xxx

Thursday 4 March 2010

Blog Award


Lovely Elaine has sent me this blog reward, which is kind of her.
The rules of the blog awarding is to link back to the person who sent it to me and to pass it on to 5 other bloggers.
I also have to write 10 things that make me happy....

1) A 'squeeze cuddle' with my 3 boys (hubby + sons)
2) The smiles of my gorgeous boys
3) My very supportive husband
4) A nice family holiday
5) Crafting, crafting, and more crafting
6) A sunny day
7) Nature : flowers, birds, snow, smell of grass...(but not too much rain!)
8) Being reunited with my extended family in France for a big event
9) Winning craft competitions
10) Friendly people who accept you the way you are.

I am passing this award to
Rosie
Elizabeth
Moira
Sara
and Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment